Wednesday 10 July 2013

What's been happening over at stone+armour...

It's been a busy few weeks over here since our last post. New things to come so it's very exciting. Here's some snapshots from our instagram page - why don't you follow us? @stoneandarmour




A new wooden jewellery display. I love this. It's really in keeping with the natural, found and handmade elements that we translate through our jewellery making. It can really help set off necklaces next to each other for easy-to-see layering ideas.



New S+A stickers! This is for our packaging, so all online and shop bought orders will have this little chap emblazoned across the packaging! What do you think? Would you like to see this screen printed on the bags below?



New boxes and bags too. All boxes will be stamped with the stone+armour triangle logo like the tags. Just need to do some tie dye-ing of bags! I feel like we are getting there? 



I treated myself this July (like every July... shh) to a beautiful new pair of Swedish Hasbeens. I just love this company. The shoes are to ie for and are so very comfortable. I bought the lacy sandal in khaki (the white ones have been seen on SJP!) and they have not been off my feet...



After breaking the zip on my purse this past weekend, my boyfriend lovingly bought me this beauty! A bright orange (with navy spotted interior!) gigantic zip around Paul Smith purse. What a champ!



And finally, this is what I came home to yesterday. A handsome fellow in his new collar. Surrounded by the days destruction underfoot. Says it all really doesn't it?



Look out for new pieces coming this week on the blog and to our webstore.

Much love, S+A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment